Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let's Ride!

Welcome to We Ride Our Own!

With gas prices in constant fluctuation (and again on the rise), the popularity of motorcycling has increased exponentially in the past few years. Hand in hand, the number of women riders is also on the rise!

I ride every day. I LOVE it. And though I loved riding as a passenger on my husband's bike also, there is no greater fun than riding side by side.

Everywhere I go, women ask me, "aren't you scared to ride your own?" The answer, of course, is a resounding NO - and this website is dedicated to the women who ride, the women who WANT to ride, and the women who WONDER what it's like. We'll talk about safety, about choosing the right bike, about legal issues, about biker protocol, and of course about style! We may even have guest posters from time to time, from long-time riders to first-time riders to women dead-set against riding. I hope to have some relevant links, ads, and resources as well.

Welcome! Let's ride!

No comments: